Sahapedia Heritage Walk - 26 Taste your way through VV Puram Food Street
Bengaluru is known for its roadside eateries. There are now entire streets dedicated to food lovers! VV Puram Food Street is a fascinating lane filled with fresh, mouthwatering vegetarian street food. Crisp and buttery masala dosa, soft and steaming hot paddus and raagi rotis from Karnataka, rumali rotis, chaats, spicy noodles, chilly and capsicum bhajis (fritters), dabeli, vada pav, fresh fruit juice, hot carrot halwa are just some of the lip-smacking delicacies here. There are loads more you can discover and enjoy on this walk!
This guided tour is for free.
Food costs and any extra expenses (second servings, etc.) to be borne by the participant.
• Date - Saturday, 26 August 2017
• Duration - 7:30 pm to 9 pm
• Meeting time - 7:15 pm
• Meeting Point - Outside V.B Bakery, Sajjan Rao circle, VV Puram, Bengaluru
• Nearest Metro station - National college (exit from the VV Puram side; look out for the sign board at the metro station)
• Walk led by - Shobha Raghavan
Things to keep in mind:
• Mandatory registration closes after 25 entries.
(Step 1- Please like and share the page to register.
Step 2- Fill the form to confirm your registration
Link to registration form: https://goo.gl/YKADPj )
After the online registration, do inform through a text message or an email, before the walk, if you are unable to attend it.
• Parking facilities are not easily available; we would recommend you to take auto/bus/ metro to the meeting point. Travel/parking expenses to be borne by the participant.
• Photography is allowed, but do take prior permission from the vendors.
• Wear comfortable shoes and carry water. In case you would like to pack some delicacies, do carry a bag.